Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Colours of Life

I know that,

One day,
all of us will get  separated  from each other
we will miss our conversations of everything & nothing
the dreams that we had. 

Days will pass by, months, years, until this contact becomes rare...

One day our children will see our pictures and ask 'Who are these people?' 

And we will smile with invisible tears  because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: 

'IT WAS THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH'. 


Thank you for making me smile for sometime in my life. Thank you for making every moments.. I'll appreciate it and thank Allah for having you in my life.. 

May Allah take care and bless all of them who help me throughout my life.. To be a better person, and a better servant to Allah..

Ukhwah fillah...
Thank you for them who sent me this messages.. I love you forever and always.. Do keep in touch..







Our first friendship in IPG.






Ohana of Al-Qurtubi and Radium Classmate






 My adorable sweetheart.. and it is a wonderful feelings to see them grow up..




My first hockey team and PBS




And the rest of the pictures.. They are the colours of my life.. 
Thank you for being there anytime I need it. Thank you for every support and motivation. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...