Saturday, August 28, 2010

T_T having something is like having nothing,

having something is like having nothing,
i know that the one that were nobody to her in words is actually somebody to her in her heart,
do not lie... feelings are hard to be deny..

i've been realize that.. when it is all about the nobody in her words, we always had a fight,
dont talk for few days...
with the sour face all day long so
i just let her with her mood,
and i try to be patient,
maybe she need more time,
that what i've always been telling myself...

My dear ,
stop making fool of yourself,
if u really want something, just go for it,
forget about others,
as sometimes you need to be selfish in life....
dont think about other too much...
Or else you may end up with nothing.....

dont bother about my words, besides i just nobody , only a somebody in your words
dont be afraid of losing a friends, because life is about losing something in order to get something,
i know that u've been thinking to much about what are going to happen to me if u.... and if....if....
Stop that my dear as this day,
u need to let me go or else you never get anything for yourselves...
And one more things, please dont misunderstand about what i've been saying, asked me first...
please.... asked me ... i dont want a small...small thing to be big because of a simple complications... i hate that..besides you are my friend ryte?
Nope..
         You are NOT MY friend but YOU ARE MY SAHABAT.........

if you are afraid of losing me, think about it again...because u'll never lose me as you are a part of my life....
I'm sorry for what i've done, it is may be because of my egoistic behaviour.. I"M AN EGO PERSON..
bear in your mind that, it is OK not to think to much about other, just think about yourself first...

as what u were saying to me that day, "that you are my life", I"M SORRY for being the unhappy part of your life... =((

p/s : please eat and take care of yourself as it is T_T seeing you punish yourself,  mind about your health k dear... you are not wrong, i am wrong.... and I"M SORRY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...