Friday, August 27, 2010

THERE'S NO MORE TOMORROW

Joy is what fills the heart
which hold within the mysteries of a friend
A passion unknown unto words
Within them fall the tears of all things they endure as one
And from the eyes diamonds fall,
So precious every one

Dear within, the memories they caress with sorrow
And gather them today, for what may come of tomorrow
Priceless
Priceless ever are these moments that we spend with those so dear
Comforting now to know that you are near
Yet there comes a day when I  see the eagle soar
And feel within your hearts
A passion so much more
As we stand beside when that gleam glows in your eyes
What comes of tomorrow
My friend's lost paradise
And though a distant barrier wells up within the heart
There is a joy inside
To know the joy of a dawning start
Standing there beside you on that road  to paradise
Walk side to side, holding each other hand,
But then
I have to say farewell and weep
Knowing that we must also compromise all the memories
And so you  hold them close and whisper in your ear
“You must let her go, she’ll be happy in heaven”

Please take with you these memories.
The sweet one,


Never regret of what you have done to me, as I always happy when I’m with you,
I’m sorry because I’m no longer can walk by your side tomorrow,
No longer can share stories with you,
No longer can see your smile….
I’m Sorry….

I wish and pray for your happiness my dear,






No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...