Monday, July 27, 2009

Rock AGE?

HAHAHA.................................

MOm!!! akak dh bli Nasi.............

mummy always having a feeling that are so mystery to be described by words or even a research..........

since my first week here........ I ate nothing except BREAD..........GARDENIA...........BREAD...........GARDENIA and more bread and Gardenia..

can be said that everyday at least 4 times my mum or my dad will call and asked whether had i took my lunch or dinner or even ate a single plate of nasi...........

^-" not to lie.... as they asked me .. are u had had lunch or dinner??? i told them YES!! But never specified abt what i've eaten.... if only they asked then only i told them.............

* cubalah bg mak n ayah senang hati sket ngn kamu nih................
actually bknnya x nk.......... But the foods here is too Expensive!!!!!!! and not even Taste TASTY!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...