Saturday, October 17, 2009

... sportmanship....

hari ini aku memberanikan diri bagi memandu ke pekan yang paling busy di kedah.... tetapi tiba2 je
dapat call from one of my teachers.. he asked me either i'm in Terengganu or back home... when i told him that i'm home... he hung up..or we just got disconnect.. hmm.. WEIRD...!!! but i'm so happy as i'm just goin to called him to asked about my junior.. (konon2nye lah)...

but then my plan change.. from goin to the busiest city in Kedah.. we (my sis and i ) went to aneka to make her new spect..(abis my elaun) as i promise her to buy her sumthin by my elaun...

her wish LIst To spend all My allowance..
1. A Tenis racket (Babolat Junior)
2. A new Spect (add power)
3. A Mp3
4. A new sports shoe (even her tennis shoes is still brand new) ish2...
5. makan satay
6. some novels...and comics..
7..... and so..


see.. my sister is pretty awesomw as she know i already got my allowance.. I?? I still not seeing the total amount yet.. the BSN atm is still untouchable... hmmm.... OK/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...