Wednesday, February 15, 2012

:: I'll be just like you ::

****************************************************************************
 
Dear you,
 
Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I'm always searching for a friend that really knows and understand me, but i doesnt realize that someone that i logged to is already in front me. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as a friend. and i also loved you, and that what make us became best friend.

We have been friends for almost nine months, and I have cherished every moment since the day we met. Sometimes i wonder why you chose me to be your friend as i'm just an ordinary person. And sometimes we're talking about future of our friends and laugh out loud when there are ridiculous theory being spoke out . :P We make the perfect best friend team, and I cannot wait to hear you jokes and laugh.

selalu buat surprise so that saya tersenyum2. ;D

Dear you,

you always be a friend who always listened to me,
you always be a friend that comfort me when i'm sad,
you always be a friend who forgive me when i'm doing something that hurt your feelings,
you always be a friend who stand beside me through thick and thin,
you always be a friend that still want to befriend with me
even though i'm too busy with my other friend,
you always be a friend that give me surprises [even though at first i hate it, but now i miss it a lot]
you always be a friend that bear with me when i'm mad.:P
you always be a friend who give me advices,
you always be a friend that motivates me up when i'm down,
you always be a friend that always smiling even though i scold you for no reason,
you always be a friend that really knows how to appreciate others and be grateful,
you always be a friend that i'm waiting to meet in Jannah. InsyaAllah..

Bila sedih, kamu selalu ada membantu. dan tidak pernah kamu menolak walaupun sibuk

selalu motivate kn sy so that nanti jadi someone berguna to agama, famili,bangsa dan negara

Always be my side tak kira apapun

selalu belikan my favourite food. memang temok la masa tu ;P

selalu jea tolong orang lain yang dalam kesusahan. Rajin dan baik hati ^_^

Our life story together was already amazing. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect team. I miss you my best friend. May Allah put you with orang2 yang beriman & good people . Amin..

*************************************************************************


p/s : sorry for maybe you guys have thought that i'm writing this for my bf. [boyfriend]. Actually, i writing this for my BFFTJ [Best Friend Till Jannah] Mohd Hafez Iskandar and Mohd Ariff Daniel.
Both of them were loved by Allah more than i did. Al-Fatihah..And this entry is actually credit to both of them as they do taught me on how to be a good friend, to appreciate others, just be yourself, and be brave for truth of Islam. They such a good people and it shows that there are still good people [friends] in this world. Maybe we just need more time to realize it.

2 comments:

  1. Al-fatihah. Terharu baca entri nih. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih athirah. Al-Fatihah. they are my role model on how to be a good BEST FRIENDs..

    ReplyDelete

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...