Saturday, March 3, 2012

:: My LAst Week::

Assalammualaikum.. it has been such a long time since i dropped by and leave an entry here. Miss to write and miss to improve my english writing. :)

And one of the factors why i cant update Hana Jasmine now, is my schedule is cramped with so many activities and things to do.[sangat-sangat banyak] Mom once told me. Make thing that prioritize first.

Assignments, Sketch, Choir, Class, UB, and if i want to list it here it will take a months. hahaha.. sangat hyperbola. Frankly, there are so many things that happened last week. There are things that carve a smile. There are things make warm droplets shed. and there are things that make me wan to leap in joy..

And there are also times that i was hardly to believe.

As I'm having class for today so I just attach the pictures here. ;) and the caption.

And InsyaAllah If i'm having time, i'll tell you later. hehe :D














No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...