Monday, May 31, 2010

:((


Hurm.. for now, I miss my rum8 so much, surely without her, this room seems to be so quiet. I really want to get my phone and called her to asked how is she? are u doin fine? What about your plan abt the cupcakes

Do u miss me? hurm... so many things tht i want to talk to her.. But then i'm afraid.. Afraid tht i might disturb her.. Besides, I dont want to be the contributer. Yup.. You are not read it correctly.. yes. I dont want to be the Conributer. As, I believe phone do radiates wave tht will affect our health in a long term.. so as i know and love her.. i must be so upset if she's ge ill because of me...


p/s : i'm sorry for the daily sweet sms. I cant help myself with tht

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...