Saturday, August 29, 2009

i hear or listening............??

actually i just want to prove that there are differences btwn hearing and listening so do looking and seeing ....

hehehe... enough story of that... the actual story is abt a vry deadful snake that was killed by a brick. I cant believe while on our way to go back home.... my dad make a sudden stop near his school gate. and asked me to stay in the car.....and of there anythin happened called the ambulans or drive him to the nearst hospital.. pretty scary right.......... i wait..and wait.. and i did saw him tip-toeing near a big vase..(ala untk palm plants kt sklh2).. nk tergelak pn ada bcause i never saw him act like tht.. when i rmmber wht he did tell me earlier, i stop gigling....

out of blues,

I saw him snap on sumthin .. but i stayed till he's in.... i asked him what happened and he show me this.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...