Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sad Love Stories

Someone left us with unanswered questions, we move on thinking we will find true love someday. We always dream of making him look forward to spending time with us, and think about us when we are not around. I wish i had put into his heart that i am the perfect woman for him. Someday i hope you will have a loving relationship with your guy. That you will be able to create a strong and long-term relationship with him.

I realized i made a lot of mistakes. I always said to myself that there are no secrets to keep guys interested in me. I just want to be myself all the way long. And he will love me no matter what i say and do. I thought he will always be interested in me.
He is now with someone who really knows how to love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...