Wednesday, August 8, 2012

:: Thank you ::


When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing, joy,
Talking of things, shopping

I guess this is my way of saying thank you
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.



Thank you for making my day and thank you for everything. Loveyouallwaysmysis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...